- Ryan James Yezak is an insufferably annoying human being.
- The videos for the documentary have had amazing success and you know he’s sitting in his room at night and he’s all and that attitude will only continue to grow until he thinks that he’s done more for gays than anyone else ever has.
- If this documentary gets as much attention in the worldwide media as it seems like it’s going to get, we’re all going to have to deal with RJY on a constant basis, not just on YouTube. He’ll be everywhere doing interviews where he’ll be praising himself and all his “efforts”. And he’ll bring up his YouTube channel and his other videos at every opportunity.
- RJY is a horrible director. The going in and out of focus thing (in the “I Want To Know What It’s Like” video) and the zooming in and out and being really choppy in all hid other videos can only lead me to believe that he’ll use his ~expertise directing skills on the documentary.
- Any video for gay rights, or any social or political movement for that matter, that’s opening line is, “I want to know what it’s like to be normal,” has no place being in existence because seriously? (I’M NORMAL AND I’M CLEARLY FUCKING HUMAN).
- It rhymes. And not good Edgar Allan Poe or Shakespeare or Robert Frost level rhymes, like 1st grader rhymes.
- And then this, which I just find gross (sorry, but not really). If you’re going to be making a video in which you zoom directly onto people’s faces, make sure that the actors have at least semi decent skin.
- Oh, and let’s not forget how much of his own money he’ll be putting into this project. Oh wait, that would most likely be none seeing that he said he needed to raise $50000 to make the documentary and he’s raised well over three times that amount. So no money but all the credit.
And I mean, it’s not like I’ve ever said any of this before so the fact that you need to ask is just…
PS, Michael C Hall or Brandon?